Reality Cruise

Full Version: Reality Cruise's WhatsApp Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.

In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.

WhatsApp Official Website: http://www.whatsapp.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I join RC group?
If you are really interested just send me a PM with your phone number [INCLUDE COUNTRY PREFIX!!] and I will add you as soon as possible. You will be able to talk about almost everything you want, doesn't need to be RC-related.

Rules
Very basic rules...
- No +18 content.
- No namecalling/insulting.
- No flood/spam.
- Only English language.

Statistics
Group was created today (06/08/2013), and at the moment we have 19 out of 256 users.
Here's my question - will other members of this group be able to find out my phone number?
^^ Wont be installing it anyway, I think we have enough forms of communication between us.
(09/08/2013, 10:50)Povo Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my question - will other members of this group be able to find out my phone number?

They will, if someone know which number is yours.
You can see the list of users in group.
You are free to install it, we won't put a gun in your head saying "install it", of course... just a more simple way to send pics, videos or messages.

@Povo: as Kunkine said, yes.
Im in Smile good idea with this stuff
now that I have read the rules, can I join the whatsapp? +61439188109
(25/10/2014, 07:57)DJMancho Wrote: [ -> ]now that I have read the rules, can I join the whatsapp? +61439188109

Better dont write your number in this thread, cos you would get spammed up Tongue (not really). Darkie clearly states that if you want to join, send him a pm with your phone number (including prefix of course) and he will add you as soon as possible.
(25/10/2014, 10:16)Warrie Wrote: [ -> ]
(25/10/2014, 07:57)DJMancho Wrote: [ -> ]now that I have read the rules, can I join the whatsapp? +61439188109

Better dont write your number in this thread, cos you would get spammed up Tongue (not really). Darkie clearly states that if you want to join, send him a pm with your phone number (including prefix of course) and he will add you as soon as possible.

He was kicked out already for doing stupid things.
(26/10/2014, 09:36)Povo Wrote: [ -> ]
(25/10/2014, 10:16)Warrie Wrote: [ -> ]

He was kicked out already for doing stupid things.

Rolleyes