Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 X-Mas Events
Hi guys,

As the server regained some good activity these last months, I'm pleased to announce you that there will be 4 events for this 2019 X-Mas, in addition of the advent one.
 I'll add more details about the events later on this topic.
A 5th event can be added up, depending of the time and the activity of the other ones.

15th December edit : We will finally run 6 events, thanks to the donators that are generous Wink

PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE

-December 21th : WRX Event 
It will consist of having some races in the WRX style, with a joker laps.
Car will be UF1, and track will be a custom Layout that i've made for the French League. It will use the north section of blackwood with a joker lap.
Qualifications will start on the afternoon at 2pm or so, and will last till the race.

-December 25th : X-mas gift hunting
Ho Ho Ho! Santa will comes by during the night and will drop some gifts around the track! Up to you to find 'em all!

-December 26th : UF1 Race 
The race will be hold at SO1, it will have 15 minutes of qualifying for a ~30 minutes race.

-December 28th : UF1 Job Competition
We will have a job competition using uf1 and probably at Westhill since it's one of the most knews track we used, by doing jobs at the old style (no jobstack).

January 1st : Live X-Mas gift hunt
We will be looking for gift placed on track that will be announced live. 1 gift to be found, then when it's found, another one will be placed.. And that 'till the end.

-January 3rd : L4B Job Competition
We will have a 2nd job competition, but this time using L4B, also at Westhill

EVENT TIME ZONE - IMPORTANT

Please note that all event's announced times are ;
UTC +1 / Paris Time

You can check here the current time at Paris :
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/france/paris

REWARDS

All rewards will be calculated toward the amount of participants. The 3 events (both races and job competition) will use a common potsize : The more participants there is, more luck to get money there will. I will announce the rewards the day (or days) after the last event, that to leave me some time to calculate all rewards. 
For the gift hunt, the rewards will be randoms, and you will earn them at the moment, regarding of what the insim decides.

For each events, rewards will be calculated with the basical formula that George's has made with his excel skills Big Grin
[Image: eMDj0gC.png]

POT SIZE 

Current pot size : € 8,150,000

Donations :

FSR-System : € 300,000
[TOW] Hal : € 50,000
Hekazi : € 300,000
RoBear : € 1,000,000
Yorry : € 225,000
[RC] Laura Lou : € 500,000
Just P V L : € 2,222,222
Kriss NOR : € 1,269,462
Hekazi #2 : € 260,000
Hekazi #3 : € 140,000
Hekazi #4 : € 233,316
Bies : € 300,000
Yorry #2 : € 250,000
Hekazi #5 : € 50,000
Berni : € 1,000,000
System #2 : € 50,000

Any donations are welcome, just send me the money in game when i'm active (warn me before). I might store the money on Hal's licence until the "pay day".
[Image: sign2010.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • [RC] Aposki, Berni25, [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] Hekazi, M7md1467, [RC] robertr
-December 21st : WRX Event

What's WRX? WRX stands for World Rallycross Championship (not to confuse with WRC). WRX events are hold on rallycross tracks, that, most of time, are mixed with tarmac, gravel or dirt. A full event is held for a week end, it starts with free practice. Then for qualifying heats, racers are separated in groups of 3 to 5 drivers. There will be 4 races for each groups, and according to the times they do at the races, they're classified for each races and got points for championship after the 4 races. The top 16 is qualified to the semi finals. 
Semi finals are run in 2 groups also, according to the qualifying heat results. Each top 3 of semi finals is qualified for the Final, the winner is the final winner.

How we will run WRX?  As the qualifying heat last mostly for a day, we won't "copy" them. It will be simply replaced by a simple and long qualifying session, it will start around 2pm (french time) to 9pm. At 9pm, i will take the classifications on the RC LapTime's page, and made the qualifying heat results. As in WRX, top 16 will be qualified for semi finals. Then we will run both semi finals as normal races, and then the final. After the final, we will have a bonus race : I'll take the results of the qualifying, make a reversed grid, and the show must go on!

Joker lap? During every race, each vehicle must run a lap with a detour once during each single race (semi finals, final, bonus). It's shown on the picture as the red way. It also got a jump. Racers are free to choose when to take their joker lap, it can be on the first lap, as on last lap. It's up to them to find the good moment to take benefit of it. Not taking joker lap on a race will result as a 20 seconds penalty on the race results.

Server : [RC] Events

Track : BL3X Custom RX Layout

Car : UF1

Schedule : 
Qualifying at 2:00PM until 9:00PM
Semi Final 1 around 9:15PM, and then the 3 other races will follow

Laps : 
Semi Final : 5 laps each
Final : 6 laps
Bonus : 7 laps

Rewards : WRX Rewards will be calculated according to the amount of racers. But the main WRX event (quali/semi/final) will be 90% of wrx rewards, while the 10 last % will be for bonus race.

Everyone must be on the server at the end of the qualifying.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] Hekazi, M7md1467, [RC] robertr, Yôrry
-December 25th : X-Mas gift hunting

What is x-mas gift hunt? It's a event in which we will be searching for gifts around the map, thanks to a InSim plugin.
During the night from the 24th to the 25th, Santa Claus will comes by and drop some gifts around the main track (on server 1).
It's a four tires high little white (other colors can be used) tire stack, placed somewhere on track...

[Image: NtU28ZH.png]

But where? Up to you to find it, and it it with your car!
I will announce when the gifts are placed on track, but it should be around 9.00AM.

As a measure of fair play, I'd ask you to not hit more than 4 stack, and leave some to others.

Server : [RC] Reality Cruise

Track : TBA, will depend of track rotation

Cars : All cars allowed

Schedule : Ho Ho Ho! Be aware on that Wednesday 25th morning...

Rewards : Will be determined by InSim when you catch the gift...
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • [RC] Hekazi, M7md1467, [RC] robertr
-December 26th : UF1 Race

This event will consist in a simple race with 15 min of qualifying, then 2 races of around 20 mins (18 laps each), with 2nd race using a reversed grid.

Server : [RC] Events

Track : SO1

Cars : UF1

Schedule :

9.15PM : Qualifying for 15 minutes, then 5 minutes breaktime
9.35PM : Race 1, 18 laps, qual order, then 5 minutes breaktime
10.00PM : Race 2, 18 laps, reversed grid based on Race 1's results.

Rewards :
The main reward pot for this event will be determinated later, depending of its success.
Race 1 will use 70% of the pot, whilst Race 2 will be 30%
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] Hekazi, M7md1467, [RC] robertr
-December 28th : UF1 Job Competition

So this job competition will be running at Westhill with the UF1. Target is to complete the maximum of jobs during 1 hour. No pitstop and no !tow allowed, pray to be lucky and don't get crashed  Big Grin 
Beeing helped by another player is possible ofc, as much to be helped by a tow with !calltow
Please note that using JobStack isnt allowed.

We will meet 15 minutes before the start at the zone beside FIAT (back of the carpark), will ask you to did a !today
After the time has elapsed, do not finish your jobs even if you had picked one. Then we will meet again @ FIAT where i will re-ask for a !today to get your statistics towards the even, and determine the results.
To help to recognize which driver is attending to the event at the moment, you should wear a job tag like this : [JOB]Nickname
(the nickname will be in white)

Winner will be the driver(s) who succeed to do the most of jobs during this hour.

In case of equality (= drivers having done the same amount of jobs during the event), advantage will be given to the one that have done the less kms.

Server : TBA / Will depends of track rotation, could be #1 #2 or Events if we doesnt have westhill in one of these.

Track : Westhill Open Track

Cars : UF1

Schedule :
9.15PM : Meeting @ FIAT
9.30PM : Start of the job comp
10.30PM : End of job comp, meeting @ FIAT for completing stats
10.45PM : End of event

Rewards :
The main reward pot for this event will be determinated later, depending of its success.
January 1st : Live X-Mas gift hunt

What is Live x-mas gift hunt? It's the same event as the one we will hold the 25th : we will be searching for gifts around the map, thanks to the InSim plugin.
Contrary to the previous one in which all gifts will be discretly placed, this time I will place the gift when everyone will be around, and then you will have to find it. Once it's been found, I will announce that another gift is placed.
Gift well be a four tires high little white tire stack (other colors can be used, I will announce it as soon it's placed), that I will place somewhere on track...

[Image: NtU28ZH.png]

Up to you to find where it will be placed, and hit it with your car!
Event will start around 9PM (I will announce it on server) and will last until I decide, but should be around 1h or more, depends of how much have been found Smile

Server : [RC] Reality  Cruise

Track : TBA, will depend of track rotation

Cars : All cars allowed

Schedule : Event will start around 9.00PM, will be announced on the server

Rewards : Will be determined by InSim when you catch the gift...
-January 3rd : L4B Job Competition

So this job competition will be running at Westhill with the L4B (LX4 with 30% intake restriction). Target is to complete the maximum of jobs during 1 hour. No pitstop and no !tow allowed, pray to be lucky and don't get crashed  Big Grin 
Beeing helped by another player is possible ofc, as much to be helped by a tow with !calltow
Please note that using JobStack isnt allowed.

We will meet 15 minutes before the start at the zone beside FIAT (back of the carpark), will ask you to did a !today
After the time has elapsed, do not finish your jobs even if you had picked one. Then we will meet again @ FIAT where i will re-ask for a !today to get your statistics towards the even, and determine the results.
To help to recognize which driver is attending to the event at the moment, you should wear a job tag like this : [JOB]Nickname
(the nickname will be in white)

Winner will be the driver(s) who succeed to do the most of jobs during this hour.

In case of equality (= drivers having done the same amount of jobs during the event), advantage will be given to the one that have done the less kms.

Server : TBA / Will depends of track rotation, could be #1 #2 or Events if we doesnt have westhill in one of these.

Track : Westhill Open Track

Cars : L4B (LX4 with 30% of intake restriction)

Schedule :
9.15PM : Meeting @ FIAT
9.30PM : Start of the job comp
10.30PM : End of job comp, meeting @ FIAT for completing stats
10.45PM : End of event

Rewards :
UF1 RX Results and rewards 

[Image: uf1rx_16.png]

[Image: uf1rx_17.png]

[Image: uf1rx_21.png]

[Image: uf1rx_20.png]

[Image: uf1rx_19.png]

[Image: uf1rx_23.png]

[Image: uf1rx_24.png]
[Image: uf1rx_22.png]

[Image: uf1rx_25.png]

[Image: uf1rx_26.png]

Sanctions/penalties :

-> Senna (senna.0213) : Disqualification of bonus race for ramming most (if it's not all) racers. Misunderstood the rules, thought someone says it was allowed. Will got also a warning which could result as a full disqualification of a event in the future and/or a ban on RC servers.
-> *<|goripo (mrblazefist) : Warning for not reading rules/infos about the whole event and not beeing concentrated, disrespecting admin orders during the event, which all of that caused delays of time on event hosting. The warning can result as a full disqualification of a event in the future and/or a ban on RC servers.

Rewards payment :

Please note that the rewards for this event will be given to you once the whole RC 2019 X-Mas are done. 
If you participated to any others X-Mas events here, the rewards will be given to you in one go.
Once all events are done, there will be a table with full rewards for all the events.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • Berni25, [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] Hekazi, [RC] robertr, Yôrry
UF1 Race results and rewards

[Image: uf1ra_10.png]

[Image: uf1ra_11.png]

[Image: uf1ra_12.png]

[Image: uf1ra_14.png]

Rewards payment :

Please note that the rewards for this event will be given to you once the whole RC 2019 X-Mas are done. 
If you participated to any others X-Mas events here, the rewards will be given to you in one go.
Once all events are done, there will be a table with full rewards for all the events.
  • [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] Hekazi, [RC] robertr
UF1 JobCompetition results and rewards

[Image: uf1jc10.png]

Rewards payment :

• [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] Hekazi, [RC] robertr