Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air-ride?
I've seen a few cars on RC servers parked literally touching the ground. One of them being a server admin. Is this allowed? It doesn't add an advantage so I could understand it though i'm definitely not going to just jump on the bandwagon.
Usually parked car in server is the most safe road user beside others. What about car height, there shouldnt be any advantages about having low ride.
Obviously if you seem to catch anything suspicious next time, please use the reports section for the thread. And also make it properly with the evidence and report format.

Thank you for your trouble, RC Axzik
I think you are talking about my FXO hehehe.

Why wouldn't it be allowed? Same as you modify your setup to make it faster I'm just modifying the stock setup, making the car unstable and almost undrivable... but looking good once parked lol

It would be different if it would imply using some kind of 3rd party program that modifies somehow the game, but just using some "special" setup for it...
[Image: HIwTBH8.png]
This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ◀[RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • [RC] axzik, [RC] Caltec vca, [RC] FSR-System
I mean having adjustable suspension while out on the road. not a slammed setup Smile. as the title says "air-ride".
I don't know if that kind of tool exists... but it might give people advantage, so from my side that's a ban-able offense Smile
I can confirm, that sort of tool does exist.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to [RC] Kriss for this post:
  • ◀[RC] DarkTuning
In that case proceed as axzik suggested Wink

(18/03/2018, 08:36)axzik Wrote: Obviously if you seem to catch anything suspicious next time, please use the reports section for the thread. And also make it properly with the evidence and report format.
I think what you saw it's a lag caused by the fact that the car is touching the ground due to the "super slammed" setup. Definitely not a air ride. I think something like that would cause a OOS error.
[Image: sign2010.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • ◀[RC] DarkTuning