Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L4B/RCB race (XMAS '16)
This event is part of the RC-Christmas-Countdown, check this thread for the whole Event!

L4B/RCB Race

Rules:
- We drive the timed lap on Blackwood in L4B or RCB (any of your choice), no other cars allowed. Remember that L4B=LX4+30% restriction and that RCB=RAC+41% restriction.
- The one who finishes 15 laps first will be the winner.
- You are allowed to make pit stops and also to do !tow. BEWARE OF THE PIT SPEED LIMIT IN THIS TRACK (80km/h)!
- Other people may help you, when you are on your roof, stuck, etc.

As this is an "illegal street race" we do not stop the normal traffic for the time of the race. It is in your own responsibility to watch out for civilians and avoid crashing into them (drive on the right side, watch the map, etc.).

Race will start at:
Sunday, 18.12. - 17:00.

We will meet at Bank 15 minutes before the race starts (i.e. 16:45 UTC+1), to determine the starting order by random numbers.
After that you must do !tow (or shift+p, or shift+s, or similar), to reset your lap counter. Drive directly to the starting line after that and wait for the race to start.

Prizes:
The pot will be 1/10th of the main Christmas-pot.

The pot will be divided like this:
[Image: eMDj0gC.png]
[Image: HIwTBH8.png]
This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • [RC] Povo
I think this was the cleanest race of all the events... as there were no other people driving around the track during the race most of the time.

It was quite tough as the track is mixed, so you cannot really know what to expect.

Here is the starting grid (assigned randomly):
1st - [TC] Ice
2nd - System
3rd - George
4th - Caltec
5th - Darkie
6th - Apo
7th - Bies
8th - Caboosh

And here the final results:
1st - System - €367.978
2nd - Darkie - €220.787
3rd - Apo - €157.705
4th - [TC] Ice - €122.659
5th - Bies - €100.358
6th - George - €84.918
7th - Caboosh - €73.596
DNF - Caltec - €0

What to say... System leaded the whole race and it was a fair victory.
George was second when he destroyed his suspension, which made him lose some positions near the end of the race.
Caltec ran out of fuel and forgot he could have been pushed by the online Tow... a pity as he didn't finish the race.

Anyway, it was good fun, thanks everyone who participated!
[Image: HIwTBH8.png]
This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • [RC] Aposki, Bies, [RC] Caltec vca, [RC] FSR-System, [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] robertr
Sweet revenge Big Grin Well i wouldnt forgot to say that blkhawk had a awesome pace too! Fortunately for me he wasnt part of the race Big Grin

Oh and, IIRC caboosh got hit by a XRG guy that blkhawk and i had to avoid seconds ago, that was the only action!

Anyway thanks for holding the event Smile
[Image: sign2010.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to [RC] FSR-System for this post:
  • [RC] Caltec vca, [RC] DarkTuning