Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Cruise Strobe
Hello!

We are proud to release our own strobe software.

FEATURES:
- Custom light pattern, switching between car lights (in-game key [3]) and hazards (in-game key [9]) for visual indication.
- Usage of the different "/siren" commands for audible indication. Please note that this will only work if used as a cop.
- Both cop and tow eligible.
- It doesn't interfere with in-game text boxes nor applications which are not LFS.
- Designed for LFS version 0.6N+. It will not work with earlier versions.

DOWNLOAD:
- ZIP file containing everything is located at http://rcruise.net/downloads/.
- Full path for direct download: http://rcruise.net/files/Strobe_RC.zip.
- Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xk1vtq...obe_RC.zip.

INSTALLATION:
- Extract all the contents from the ZIP file in the same folder (no matter where).
- The .exe file might be recognized as malware by your anti-virus, make sure to add it as an exception if it does not open by itself!

FIRST USAGE:
- If you use another 3rd party software (e.g. LFSLazy):
    > In the strobe GUI set the port and the admin password as you set it for the other software.
- If you don't use any other 3rd party software:
    > In-game write "/insim XXXX", where XXXX is a free-choice port for the strobe software.
    > In the strobe GUI enter the port written in the previous step and the admin password you have in your LFS (it can be found at Multiplayer>Start new host>Admin password).
- Every time you press "Connect" the software will create (if it's the first execution), or edit, a file called "config.ini" saving the entered details. This way next time you open the program it will fill the fields using the last known details.

IN-GAME USAGE:
- Press the key [PageUp] in order to activate the lights and, if eligible, the siren.
- If used as a cop, press the key [PageUp] while it's running to switch between the two different siren tones (fast/slow).
- Press the key [PageDown] to turn off the siren and the lights. Please note that the lights will turn off in an interval of 2-3 seconds after pressing the key.

CREDITS:
- Coded by (my brother) "stickylfs".
- Special thanks to PoVo for the hints.

DISCLAIMER:
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Any questions, suggestions, comments, critics  etc... are welcome, feel free to post here.
[Image: HIwTBH8.png]
This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine!
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • [RC] Aposki, Berni25, Bies, [RC] FSR-System, [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] Povo, [RC] Snake
dud i used dis tool and i lost all my cars in RC and my computer went on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to [RC] Povo for this post:
  • [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] FSR-System, [RC] Hekazi
In case it wont start: Turn Antivirus off or Add an exception.
[Image: 76561197994532939.png]
(05/06/2016, 17:34)Povo Wrote: dud i used dis tool and i lost all my cars in RC and my computer went on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER
:

- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(05/06/2016, 18:12)Snake Wrote: In case it wont start: Turn Antivirus off or Add an exception.

Added a note about that, thanks Wink
[Image: HIwTBH8.png]
This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] Hekazi