Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 Laps of Westhill Challenge
Target of this competition is simple:
Be the first to complete the 1000 laps on Westhill and finish the race, using a roadcar! Smile

Award: 10.000.000€

One restriction: PVL, Robear and me are excluded Tongue
So if one of us 3 should do it first, the award is still pending.

Of course the usage of admin commands to restore lost laps makes the attempt invalid. So if you time out, or you need to !tow, or disconnect, you need to start over again. Your laps will not be restored.

Competition will be active as long as we are using the current, or a very similar lap configuration.
Good luck!
[RC]George
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to [RC] GeorgeForeman for this post:
  • Berni25, [RC] DarkTuning, [RC] FSR-System, [RC] Hekazi, JAGG., Kitty, [RC] Laura Lou, Matsern, [RC] Reyju, [RC] robertr
Dear everybody,

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during what ended up being one of the toughest times of my life. It was a dream come true.  

To be considered for an 10 million Award for this role is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you All.

Next, I would like to thank my brilliant and truly outstanding teamleader, George Foreman, whose leadership and vision steered this project from dayone. And to the amazing staff and cast. It was always a pleasure coming to work every day with such lovely and engaging people. I know I owe you allsome money, so expect a act of pay from me in any way soon. Meaning i will spent 1 million on every easter event that is comming up!!!

To my fellow nominees, I really thought it was going to be one of you. Before I went to bed last night, I said to myself, “Either Hawk or I will take another one home tomorrow, you’ll see.” I simply patted myself on the head and laughed.

Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly supportive team and cruisers, there would be no winner without any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always believing in me and for driving me to all those rehearsals when I was a kid. To my girlfriend, error 404 not found and sissi, my most stalwart supporter and knight, your faith in me is what propels me to continue this work. I love you.

For those who have touched my life in any way since I started in this business, you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all you have done. And most of all many thanks to PVL for beeing a good sport!

Yours sincerely,
JAGG.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 12 users say Thank You to JAGG. for this post:
  • Berni25, Bies, [RC] Dan, [RC] FSR-System, [RC] GeorgeForeman, J. Clarkson, Kitty, [RC] Laura Lou, Matsern, [RC] Povo, PVL, [RC] robertr
Congratulations Jagg Smile x
[RC] Laura
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to [RC] Laura Lou for this post:
  • JAGG.
Thumbs Up 
[Image: c18.gif]

But very well done Jaggie! Smile
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to [RC] Dan for this post:
  • JAGG., [RC] Povo
Wink 
MEH

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
- KNOCK! KNOCK!
+ Who Is There?
- Rey
+ Rey Who?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to [RC] Reyju for this post:
  • JAGG.
That was by far the most cheesy "thank you speech" i've ever seen Big Grin

Half of the award (5.000.000€) was kindly donated by Robear! Smile

Didn't expect the challenge to be over so soon. Therefore and because robear saved me a lot of money i extend the challenge.
Under the same conditions written above (except being the first one of course), 1000 laps on westhill will from now on be rewarded with 1.000.000€ Smile
But just only once per person.

Good luck and happy lapping Smile
[RC]George
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to [RC] GeorgeForeman for this post:
  • [RC] Hawk, [RC] Laura Lou, [RC] Povo