Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of cops
Here is a list of all the cops in [RC]. If you are missing in the list, please contact any administrator.

[
Officer] :

• [RC] Darkie (stickylfs)
  • [RC] GeorgeForeman (georgeforeman)
  • [RC] Hawk (butters1)
  • [RC] Hekazi (henkkamamma)
  • Jagg (JAGG.)
  • Nino (pipejanino)
  • Rumble (seawon)

[Cadet] :
  • [RC] Caltec (Caltec VCA)
  • [RC] Laura (Laura W)
  • [RC] Snake (Schnake)
  • [RC] Paintboy (Paintboy212)
  • Bolinho (bolinho95)
  • CarDoom (CarDoom)
  • Flaw (Dogmaster)
  • Fleischiii (Terrorknoedel)
  • FSR-Jerem (The_Project)
  • Fuxis (Edi_Killer_Edison)
  • Gevvu (sandisck)
  • Krieger (krieger2fast4u)
  • Matsern (Matsern)
  • Minivan (mazdamx3)
  • Mr Natter (erythro)
  • NSR Rulleboy (pb687)
  • Pepsii (Pepsii)
  • Phauglin (phauglin)
  • Powell (battlegman)
  • Skirma (skirmantasLTUgamer)
  • Skunkz (MrHell)
  • Simaris (iceman121)
  • The Big Stig (the big stig)
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to Kunkine for this post:
  • Arion, Berni25, Bies, [RC] Caltec vca, darkgt40, [RC] DarkTuning, Ernst, [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] Hawk, [RC] Hekazi, [RC] Laura Lou, Mathie, Micc, [RC] robertr
This thread has been kind of updated...

Both lists have been re-done, according to the forum threads in both cadet and officer accepted applications.

Please, note that since the ranks were modified everyone was set back to civilian. If you want to have your cadet/officer rank back please contact any [RC] member in-game and refer him to this thread.

A little update as well, all the [RC] staff who has not passed either the cadet training or the officer training will not be able to go on-duty.
[Image: HIwTBH8.png]
This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • Berni25, [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] Hawk
UPDATE:

The cop list has been redone again. In this case the clean-up was done sticking to these requirements:
- Cop that has not been active in the server in the last 6 months has been removed from the cop list.
- Cop with 0/0 stats as in suspects caught/lost has been removed from the cop list.

* As long as 1 of the requirements is not met it is enough to remove them from the cop list.

The current stats as of 18.01.2016 have been saved, so if in further clean-ups we see you have not been active as a cop you will lose your cop rights.

(Special thanks to George).
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] Hawk
UPDATE:

The cop list has been redone again. In this case the clean-up was done sticking to these requirements:
- Last seen after 18/01/2016 (last cop clean-up).
- More than 25 finished chases since the last check (someone with 25 chases would mean he has done an average of, approximately, 1 finished chase per week since the last clean-up, sounds reasonable for me...).

* As long as 1 of the requirements is not met it is enough to remove them from the cop list.
** Cadets added AFTER the first clean-up will keep the rank even if they don't meet the second requirement.

The current stats as of 11.08.2016 have been saved, so if in further clean-ups we see you have not been active as a cop you will lose your cop rights.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to [RC] DarkTuning for this post:
  • Berni25, [RC] Caltec vca, [RC] FSR-System, [RC] GeorgeForeman, [RC] Hekazi, [RC] Laura Lou, [RC] Povo