Reality Cruise

Full Version: Suspect's blacklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello.

As a cop I just cannot stand people that think jumping over hills and/or using small gaps in barriers is pro and actually funny. Truth is it's just pathetic, but hey, if you're happy by doing so...

Anyway, I decided I'd create some kind of list with people who (at least once) do this kind of... ehm... "pro skills driving" to get away from cops. Sorted in no specific order:
  • [RC] CALTEC (Caltec VCA)
  • Minivan (mazdamx3)
  • SuicideSubie (koaladrifter25)
  • Oh-when5 (Oh-when5)
  • Tyrant (Invortex)

Feel free to post your own ones. It's always good to know who not to waste your time on Wink

And for those in the list, thanks for killing the fun Smile
Oh-when5 jumping like a maniac to escape
I must admit that I did it to someone once Sad
Even saved to clip to send it to Mats because we discussed it earlier. KEK
I'd add Hekazi and Matsern(only done it a couple times but still annoying)

(02/07/2016, 08:19)GeorgeForeman Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUeeIjyI7QQ

As a cop (whenever you were on duty for the last time) I'd have thought you don't like this kind of people.

Thanks for the useless reply.
(01/07/2016, 23:10)DarkTuning Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

As a cop I just cannot stand people that think jumping over hills and/or using small gaps in barriers is pro and actually funny. Truth is it's just pathetic, but hey, if you're happy by doing so...

Anyway, I decided I'd create some kind of list with people who (at least once) do this kind of... ehm... "pro skills driving" to get away from cops. Sorted in no specific order:
  • [RC] CALTEC (Caltec VCA)
  • Minivan (mazdamx3)
  • SuicideSubie (koaladrifter25)
  • Oh-when5 (Oh-when5)
Feel free to post your own ones. It's always good to know who not to waste your time on Wink

And for those in the list, thanks for killing the fun Smile

You just have to learn to live with it Darki..
As a suspected, I will seek to escape, so I will use every opportunity I have, to get an advantage. If you or others have a problem with it! Then it is your problem.  I will always try to get an advantage, so I will continue to drive as I do.
I run like I do, but with respect for RC. I always pay my fines. And I am always friendly to my fellow drivers.
Tyrant (Invortex)

Seems to find it fun to drive circle on grass area near Lada factory at Westhill, for example
(02/07/2016, 20:51)Caltec vca Wrote: [ -> ]You just have to learn to live with it Darki..
As a suspected, I will seek to escape, so I will use every opportunity I have, to get an advantage. If you or others have a problem with it! Then it is your problem.  I will always try to get an advantage, so I will continue to drive as I do.
I run like I do, but with respect for RC. I always pay my fines. And I am always friendly to my fellow drivers.

Ok.

Enjoy not being chased by me.

Bye.
(02/07/2016, 21:57)DarkTuning Wrote: [ -> ]
(02/07/2016, 20:51)Caltec vca Wrote: [ -> ]You just have to learn to live with it Darki..

Ok.

Enjoy not being chased by me.

Bye.

You are mistaken if you think you do me a favor when you're chasing me.

So, thank you very much. I don’t drive RC for the cops to chase me. Actually I run mostly by the rules, precisely in order to prevent a chase. The times where I was being chased is only when I have not seen the police. Some cops are very quick to hot pursuit. And is very aggressive (cadets) ramming at conditioned 1-2. But you don’t  hear me complain, do you?
Pages: 1 2 3