Reality Cruise

Full Version: 3rd Birthday of [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[RC] is now 3 Years old!

To celebrate this, we will have a bunch of events this weekend, with lot's of prizes to win.

The main event will be the giftbox hunt, where you need to find a tirestack and hit it with your car, to win prizes up to 50.000€, or bonuslevel increases, bankslots and lots of other cool stuff Wink
Beside that we will have some races and jobcompetitions, a destruction derby, king of the hill and some bowling, where you can win lots of cash!
On top of that we will have the Rumble races on the event server and maybe (by public demand) the David vs. Goliath races.  This races will happen unsceduled, so make sure to stay in touch to not miss them Wink

On top of that, any Jackpot won this Friday Saturday and Sunday will be filled up by PVL to 1.000.000€
Make sure to get a screenshot! Smile

Schedule:

Friday, 11.09.:
15:00 - Giftbox Hunt (Blackwood)
17:00 - Uf1 Race (Event server) (Qualifying already running)
19:00 - Uf1 Halfpipe Derby (Blackwood)
21:00 - Giftbox Hunt (Blackwood)

Saturday, 12.09.:
14:00 - Giftbox Hunt (Aston)
16:00 - L4B Jobcompetition (Aston)
18:00 - Uf1 Bowling (Aston)
21:00 - King of the Hill (Aston)

Sunday, 13.09.:
16:00 - Giftbox hunt (Westhill)
18:00 - LRF Race (Westhill)
21:00 - Roadcar Jobcompetition (Westhill)